Company founder and President Dean Frew talks about the company this way:
Mr. Frew’s statement exemplifies the company’s commitment to serving clients with integrity, and to develop a systematic path for suppliers and retailers to implement RFID. The company is one of the most respected in retail.
Xterprise professionals are experts in supply chain operations, RFID technology, enterprise software development and software sales and marketing. Many have pioneered, developed, tested, sold and deployed RFID and software solutions for small companies and some of the largest enterprises worldwide.
Xterprise is a privately held company based in Carrollton, Texas, near Dallas.
Our Mission & Vision
Mission: To ensure that clients gain enhance and advance their organizations using RFID; to implement RFID with precision and velocity, and to help clients gain a stronghold on their supply chain and enterprise activities.
Vision: To showcase RFID as a competitive advantage for retailers and suppliers seeking business value and performance efficiencies that are proven and measurable.
Our mission and vision have led to an RFID system—the Clarity High-Definition Enterprise™ application framework—that delivers advanced automation and analytic systems that impact business decisions and results.
Organizations, large and small, even among industries and geography, gain proven advantages:
- Increased utilization of assets by 50 percent or more
- Decreased errors, latency and bottlenecks in operational processes that result in 70 percent throughput increases, and more
- Decreased days sales outstanding by 10 percent more with accurate, timely invoices
- Decreased labor cost of inventory processes by 50 percent or more
- Reduced out of stocks and shrinkage by 5 percent to 25 percent
Download the Xterprise corporate overview.