Automotive and Industrial Manufacturing
Industrial companies, particularly those in the automotive and other heavy manufacturing sectors, are rapidly transitioning from a localized model to a more global buy/make/sell anywhere approach. To generate the cost and scale efficiencies needed to compete in this dynamic marketplace, suppliers, OEMs and others must create and maintain visible, responsive and flexible supply chains.
By transforming themselves into High Definition Enterprises, manufacturers are positioning themselves to succeed in the changing industrial sector. The Xterprise High Definition Enterprise approach combines advanced supply chain execution with lean manufacturing capabilities, asset management controls, and continuous process and execution improvements.
The High Definition Enterprise™ Approach
Xterprise offers comprehensive RFID-based solutions designed specifically for automotive, manufacturing and industrial organizations. Those HD Enterprise solutions can include:
- Automated, process-driven data capture systems
- An operating framework for connectivity, interoperability and RFID functionality
- Components to manage process workflows, data services, event flows, business rules and the user experience
- Intuitive user interfaces
A rich business intelligence suite for users to extract information as to what is really going on in their enterprise
Industrial firms can leverage those capabilities to gain a number of significant competitive advantages. Xterprise can assist industrial firms in realizing:
- Global supply chain capabilities, including tracking and controlling inbound lead times, risks, logistics and other elements of total landed cost sourcing.
- The ability to plan, monitor, measure and control the complex variables of a transportation-dependent global sourcing model.
- Powerful tracking and management control over movable production assets
- Robust partner and supplier collaboration and management capabilities.
Our clients in the industrial and automotive industries include Continental AG, Toyota Motors America, Schoeller Arca Systems and others.