RFID for Retailers and Suppliers
ARS-Advanced Retail System offers retailers and suppliers a powerful, high-definition, enterprise approach to RFID.
The software manages inventory-related business processes from shipping to checkout. It offers competitive advantage by definitively transforming the RFID approach—one that really fulfills store-inventory needs. It’s a strategic and practical approach, one that can prove overall sales performance and store-level efficiency.
Retailers and suppliers share in the advantages that ARS provides:
- Store-wide item-level inventory management
- Automated receiving and put-aways
- Rules-based sales floor re-stocking
- Store asset management
- Promotions execution and analytics
- Employee security and access control
- Shrink and loss prevention
- Point-of-sale (POS) process streamlining
- General Apparel
- Hard goods
“Retailers have an opportunity to revolutionize the last mile in the retail item life cycle by applying lean principles enabled by RFID core technology and item-level inventory execution software. The time is now for retailers to engage in and maximize the operating efficiency value that can be achieved with RFID-enabled lean execution.”
—Leslie Hand, research director, IDC Retail Insights