RFID Source Tagging
RFID source tagging is critical for any RFID system concept.
Clarity ST is preferred because of its stability, scalability and integration with the Clarity inventory management application. Clarity ST is a high-definition approach
—from the tagging bureau to the factory, warehouse and store.
- Supports on-premise and Microsoft Azure Cloud central-server delivery options, and allows provisioning
- Controls duplication with high-quality serial number
- Provides central serial number management or on-chip serialization strategies
- Centralizes product catalog management that allows frequent, timely updates
- Ensures users can comprehensive use and understand
- Delivers web reporting and logging of a complete source tagging environment
It supports numerous RFID media formats, including:
- Wet inlays
- Complete integrated hang tickets
- Converted packaging and trim
It supports numerous print/encode use cases, such as:
Watch this video for more information.
- Printing bureaus
- User-defined print jobs
- System-defined print jobs
- Single SKU bulk encoding (Over Air)
English (auto-detected) » Hungarian